20 of the Most Popular Cleaning Hacks on Pinterest
When it comes to house cleaning, there is a lot to do. With so many rooms in the house, it helps to have some regular routine and a host of house cleaning tips and ideas to get the job done. With so many cleaning projects to do it can get expensive to go out and buy a lot of cleaning products but the good news is that there are all sorts of homemade house cleaning tips and ideas that use simple ingredients that you already have around the house. These helpful cleaning house tips are safe to use around your family and even easier to make.
1. This do it yourself carpet stain remover is one of the best clean house tips. Carpet stains can be annoying and unsightly, and they aren't always easy to get out. But this simple DIY idea uses some Dawn dish soap and some hydrogen peroxide for a carpet cleaner that you can also use on mattresses. DIY Carpet Stain Remover
2. Another cleaning house tip is for walls. Many people forget to clean walls but they can collect a lot of dust, and this simple house cleaning tip only uses four ingredients. This house cleaning tip was shared over 42,000 times, so you know its good.
3. To deep clean oven racks without nasty chemicals try this natural house cleaning tip with safe ingredients. Cleaning the oven can be messy so make it easier for yourself with some white distilled vinegar, some baking soda, and a scrub pad.
4. A DIY idea for grout, tile, and tub cleaner. Clean dirty grout in your bathroom with this inexpensive and easy DIY grout cleaner. Clean grout quickly with this easy three ingredients homemade grout cleaner. All it takes is some baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and some liquid dish soap.
5.To clean a rusty cast iron skillet use a potato. This inexpensive house cleaning tip uses a potato paired with salt and some vegetable oil. This house cleaning tip will return your rust-covered iron skillet to its former beauty.
6. Homemade gunk remover. Kitchen cabinets can get so dirty especially near the handles, and it's not always easy to get off all the dirt. Use one part of vegetable oil and two parts baking soda mixed, then use a toothbrush to scrub the mixture onto kitchen cabinets and a cloth to rub off.
7. A house cleaning tip for your cutting board. Cutting boards can get dirty, and you want to make sure that you clean them properly. All it takes for this natural clean house tip is a combination of some lemon and some salt.
8. A house cleaning tip for the bathroom shower head. This clean house tip uses white vinegar and water in equal parts. Pour the two ingredients into a plastic bag and wrap around the shower head and let soak.
9. Unclog drains naturally with this easy DIY idea. This diy uses simple white vinegar and baking soda. To start to pour boiling water down the drain then about 1/2 cup of baking soda, then a cup of white vinegar. Once the bubbles in the sink have to die run the hot water for about a minute. This DIY idea and house cleaning tip should loosen any dirt and debris that are in the drain. You can also repeat this process if needed.
These are just some of the house cleaning tips that you will find on the Country Living site. The site is also a great place to look for plenty of country inspired ideas from design, food, and drinks recipes, craft ideas, gardening ideas, antiques and so much more. **