9 Tips for Buying Property With Little or No Money
Nowadays, innumerable people dream of having their own piece of land that they can eventually call their own. Some may be planning to build their own dream house or a land to grow a garden, but considering oneís financial status as unstable can be a hindrance to your dream. Times are actually changing. Due to economic downfall it is more difficult for people now to buy properties compared to the way they have done way back few years ago.
So what are the reasons why people tend to buy their own property? Actually there are a lot of reasons, first is they wanted to settle for their own, grow a garden, and raise a family of their own. It is really a fulfilling feeling to own a lot. So before planning to invest read this 9 tips that you might consider before buying property with little or no money.
Here are few of the tips to follow for buying a property with little or no money.
1. Have some budget. This is the very important part once you engage yourself in buying a property. You cannot buy a lot without money. You need to sacrifice some stuffs like eating to your favourite restaurants, a vacation to one of your luxurious bucket listed place, etcetera. Remember your goal as always and drop some unnecessary finances that do not play a vital role upon meeting up your goal.
2. Look for possible listings that have been on the market for a long time. Be smart and vigilant when it comes to property listings. A seller who hasn't able to sell his property after a year or more is more likely to be creative compared to sellers whose property was listed a week. There are tendencies that sellers drop down their prices than the original post they have.
3. Look for owner will carry or owner may carry in the listings. This just simply means that either way, you will not have to go through a certain bank. He or she will be holding the first deed of trust thatís actually needed and if you fail to pay, he/she is the first in line to get the property back.
4.Ask for a delayed closing. This could eventually took for about a month or two depending upon the owner of the property. You have to bear in mind that time is really money. Use this time to actually search for the property lines and corners.
5. Ask for infinite access to the property before closing. The unlimited access actually allow you to camp out on the property as well as save money for closing.
6. If ever the property has a private room and is unoccupied, ask the owner of the property to rent it for about 3-6 months and negotiate to have the 80% of the rent go toward the additional down payment.
7. Know what you are willing to settle on but ask for it all if possible.
8. Remember the decree of frauds. Always have an outline of the offer and the deal must be written and signed as a contract. If it isn't in a form of writing, it simply means nothing!
9. Review the contract to be sure everything is covered before you sign it.
Learn MORE at Living Green and Frugally