Gum on Your Hair/Wig? The Solution is Easier than You Think!
No one likes a messy house, but we all get too busy to clean at times. That's why it's smart to have some good simple life hacks and cleaning tips up your sleeve like these 23 simple life hacks from the 5-Minute Crafts channel on YouTube. Hacks are meant to make our lives easier so that we can do other things with our time besides clean. You'll learn tons of amazing cleaning tips from this 15-minute video, and maybe some of them will even become a part of your cleaning routine. Go through the video and choose the ones you want to try out the most, and give them a shot. Most of the simple life hacks use all natural products too like vinegar, baking soda and even toothpaste. So you can probably also ditch all of the chemical cleaners you currently have and create a healthier household. Here are a few of the cleaning tips from the video to get you started.
1. If you've ever gotten gum stuck in your hair, you know how difficult it can be to get out. You may have tried the good old hacks using peanut butter or even butter, but these can be messy and leave your hair with an unpleasant scent. So why not try some cola to get out of your sticky situation? You might want some help with this one though so ask a friend or family member to give you a hand. Grab a bowl and pour a little bit of cola in the bottom of it, then, put the part of the hair with the gum in it in the bowl, in the cola and pour some more soda over the piece of gum. The gum should easily come loose from your hair, and you'll be gum free without having to chop of your locks.
2. Wash your dirty frying pan easily with a simple lemon. Cut the lemon in half and sprinkle some salt on the fleshy part. Then take half and rub the fruit and salt on the pan to scrub all of the grease and grime. Then simply wash in hot water and soap, and they'll be cleaner than ever.
3. Clean your keyboard from dust and grime with your own homemade putty. Mix some glue, baking soda and food colouring together in a bowl, and it'll make a putty once it's mixed enough. Lay it on your keyboard, and it will get into all of those nooks and crannies to pick up any dirt and debris. Just peel it up and use it again as needed.
4. Use this cleaning hack to clean your faucets from hard water stains. Get a clean cloth and wrap it around your faucet, soak it in white vinegar and let that sit around the faucet for an hour. Take the cloth off and scrub as needed with an old toothbrush to get rid of any additional gunk. Rinse off the vinegar and gunk and shine up with a clean cloth.
5. If you have a clogged sink, instead of using draino, go the natural route. Take some baking soda and put it down your clogged drain. Follow that up with some lemon juice, which will make it fizz up and then let it sit for an hour. After the ingredients have had a chance to do their job, pour hot water down the drain, and it should be unclogged.
These are just a few of the simple hacks from the video that will make our lives easier. Watch the whole video and learn them all. Be sure to share them with your family and friends too.***
Learn MORE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube