How I Whiten My Teeth At Home (Watch Video)
These days there are so many teeth whiteners on the market, it's difficult to know which one works best. You will find everything from whitening toothpaste, whitening strips, tooth whitening kits and more. And many people opt to go to their dentist to have expensive teeth whitening done. But if you don't have a lot of money to spare on teeth whitening procedures and kits there is something that you can do at home that will barely cost you a thing. You will want to watch the step by step video tutorial on how you can have whiter teeth for pennies a month. All it takes is to make a simple paste out of some fresh lime or lemon juice and some bicarbonate soda or baking soda. Liz in the video says that the paste has worked for her for years, it doesn't cost a lot, and she only does it once a week. You should see results with this simple life hack in a month. She recommends not doing it any more than once a month as too much of anything is a bad thing, and it might wear out your tooth enamel. It's nice to find a natural home remedy for whiter teeth, it won't cost you a lot, and it can be something you do on a regular basis to leave your teeth looking whiter and brighter. The following are some recommendations on the site from questions that were asked in the comments.
1. One viewer wondered if they could use the simple life hack for braces. It is not recommended to do this useful tip for life with braces, as your teeth will end up white but the areas covered by braces will be dark. You want to wait until you no longer have braces to try this natural home remedy.
2. As to how many times a week you can try this simple life hack, it is suggested only to try once a week as it may cause sensitivity with to your teeth.
3. One viewer asked if there was anything that you could replace the lemons and limes. Instead of lemon and lime juice, you could replace with some water to help make the whitening paste.
4. And as for if there is anything do before or after brushing your teeth. The answer was that this is done at night after brushing your teeth with regular toothpaste.
5. As for whether or not this simple life hack works. The simple answer is yes, of course, it does as she wouldn't have made the video if it didn't. The channel has also received before and after photos to say that it works.
6. As for the age for doing this useful tip for life. It is recommended not to try this on toddlers.
Baking soda can be used for a variety of simple life hacks and beauty natural home remedies. You might try using baking soda as an all over body scrub. This inexpensive beauty natural home remedy can be made with some baking soda, oatmeal, and water for a refreshing body exfoliator that is gentle enough for daily use. Baking soda can also be used to get rid of extra product buildup in your hair by sprinkling some into your palm along with your favorite shampoo. Or you might consider using some baking soda as a bath soak
You will find this natural home remedy for white teeth on the YouTube - Lizliz Live site. This site has all sorts of simple life hacks for beauty from makeup tutorials, bra hacks, useful tips for life, natural home remedies, weight loss and more. **
Learn MORE at YouTube - Lizliz Live
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.