I Was Puzzled When He Poured A Cup Of Salt Down His Drain. But His Reason? I Have To Try THIS!
You will love these seven tips and real life hacks using salt. You don't have to spend a lot to use these useful tips for life, all you need is a box of salt and other simple ingredients that you have around the house, and you can do a variety of things that will make your life easier. With things like using salt to help get off burnt on food on pans, to using the household ingredient to unclog drains. You will want to take a look at t his short video that will describe in detail seven real life hacks for using salt. Regular table salt is a mineral that is composed mostly of sodium chloride. You will find salt that is present in large quantities in seawater, where it is the main mineral constituent. Salt is an essential mineral for all animal life, and saltiness is one of the most basic human tastes. Tissues of animals contain more salt than do plant tissues, so you will find the typical diets of nomads who survive on their flocks and herds require little or no added salt to their food, whereas cereal-based diets require salt supplementation. Salt is one of the oldest and most universal types of food seasonings, and salting has for long been an important method of food preservation. You will be amazed at these simple life hacks and how they will make your life easier and leave your house looking like new again.
1. You can use salt if you have something sticky on your iron surface. The sticky substance will get stick to the salt and leave your iron looking like new.
2. You will want to take a look at the short video tutorial to see how salt can be used to soak up an egg mess on the floor. All it takes for that pesky egg mess that can be difficult to clean is a nice sprinkling of some salt which will quickly soak up the egg mess.
3. Another simple life hack that yu can use salt for is for dangerous grease fires. A grease fire in the kitchen can quickly become dangerous and needs to be dealt with immediately. Salt poured directly on the fire will cut off the source of oxygen and help put out the fire.
4. You can use salt mixed with two other natural ingredients for a natural Drano that is safe to use for the environment and around your family. When mixed these simple ingredients can save you money and are safe to breathe in. Once combined they will foam up, and you will want to let them sit so they can get the job done.
5. Salt is also an excellent ingredient that works at getting pots and pans that have baked on food clean again. Cover those dirty pots and pans with salt and add some water, the salt water will work at lifting the food particles off. Scrub the pots and pans and they will look like new again. You can also use salt to clean the cleaning sponge you used to scrub the pots and pans clean.
6. Another simple life hack for using salt is for those hard to get off stains in the bathtub. When salt is mixed with another fluid, you may have around the house your tub will look like new again.
These real life hacks that use salt can be found on the All Tips Ideas site. On the site, you will find other simple life hacks, news, tips, knitting and crocheting, healthy, useful tips for life, kitchen recipes and so much more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at All Tips Ideas
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.