Look At These Cleaning Hacks Which Are Borderline Genius
You will want to take a look at these house cleaning tips and tricks that will go a long way towards helping you save time and money. You can never have too many household cleaning tips because when it comes to cleaning the house, there is a lot to do. This list of 21 house cleaning tips and cleaning hacks will get you well on your way to a house that is spotless, with a little time to spare. The following are just some of the cleaning house tips you will find on the list.
1. A house cleaning tip for easily deodorizing your couch by sprinkling some baking soda all over and then vacuuming. To use this homemade, inexpensive cleaning powder, pour enough of the baking soda mixture through a strainer or a sifter so to lightly dust couch. You can also add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil for a fresh smell. Then leave the powder on for a bit which allows the powder time to draw out any moisture, dirt, and odors. Then once the baking powder has had time to sit on the couch, you can then use the hose end of your vacuum cleaner with an upholstery attachment, and thoroughly vacuum. The baking soda in the mixture will help to draw out any moisture and dirt that may be on the couch, but it will also deodorize and leave the couch smelling fresh and clean.
2. Get rid of hard water stains in the kitchen and bathroom by scrubbing with half a grapefruit and some kosher salt. This house cleaning tip has to be one of the best green cleaning products, and all it takes is half of a grapefruit that has been dipped in some salt. Then you take the grapefruit and scrub away all that grime and dirt in the sink or bathtub. And the good news is that this house cleaning tip is safe to use around your family and for the environment. You will want to use the grapefruit house cleaning tip to scrub around your shower or tub, making sure to slightly juice the cut grapefruit over each fixture and lifting it every so often to pick up fresh salt from around the tub to take advantage of the mild abrasive.
3. You can use a halved lemon to remove hard water stains from the shower. Good cleaning tips to use is to cut a lemon in half and then sprinkle with some baking soda on the cut section. The use the lemon to scrub dishes, surfaces, and stains. The best thing about using lemon juice and lemon rinds for your kitchen house cleaning tips is that it always leaves the house smelling so lemony fresh and clean.
4. You can put used lemons down the garbage disposal to get rid of nasty smells.
5. You can also toss your lemon remains into a bowl of white vinegar and lemon juice for 5 minutes in the microwave to loosen up dirt and grime inside, making your microwave easier to clean.
6. White vinegar and baking soda go a long way to bring your bathroom towels back to life, making them fluffy and clean again.
7. Use a dryer sheet on your baseboards to help keep dust and hair from congregating.
Thank you to the Buzzfeed site for sharing all these house cleaning tips and tricks. On the site, you will also find food ideas and good family meals, family fun, quizzes, videos and more. On the Buzzfeed site, you will also find articles about animals, books, trending topics, entertainment, science, DIY ideas, puzzles, geeky and so much more. **
View more photos here: view photo gallery. Or find out more information from the link below.