She Was Tired Of Cleaning Her Fridge Stains. Her Solution Is Absolutely Brilliant!
The kitchen refrigerator is most likely the one appliance in the house that you use the most. And because you use it the most you want to keep it clean and organized, especially as it stores the food that you and your family will be eating. A fridge that is not properly organized can spread germs and can loose you money. So often there is food in the fridge that needs to be thrown away because you've forgotten about it, and it has gone bad or expired. A fridge is all about location and accessibility so when you know how to organize this appliance it can help make your kitchen experience a happy one. The following are just a few of the simple life hacks and DIY ideas on how to make your life easier and have a fridge that works for you and your family. You will want to take a look at the full list with photos of all of these simple life hacks and DIY ideas you are sure to love.
1. This DIY idea is one of the best ways to give new life and a makeover to an old fridge. You will love this chalkboard fridge an excellent idea that is easy to do. All it takes is some chalkboard paint on the front of your fridge. This simple life hack makes it a lot easier for your family to know what's for dinner. Another way to keep the family organized is to use the fridge as a dry erase board. Instead of painting chalkboard paint on the door use the surface as a dry erase board. You can write down notes on what to take out for dinner and what groceries you need to pick up.
2. Another of the ways on how to make your life easier is to have a fun snack zone on the fridge. This easy DIY idea is a dedicated kids-only snack zone in your refrigerator. All it takes is to fill the area with healthy options such as pre-cut veggies, fruit, granola, nuts, and yogurt. You want to make sure and have the shelf in an area that the kid can reach. So next time when the kids are wondering what there is to eat they know exactly where to go.
3. One of the best simple life hacks when it comes to the fridge is to make use of labels. So instead of pulling out each and every bin to find out what's inside, you can make laminated labels so you can easily identify all of its contents.
4. A DIY idea for shelf mats. Everyone knows how much of a chore cleaning the shelves of the fridge can be. So this simple life hack for shelf mats will make fridge cleanup a breeze.
5. This DIY idea for freezer bags in the chest freezer is a great way to sort the items by category inside of reusable shopping bags. So instead of rummaging through the freezer and having to dig underneath piles of food to find items, you can simply pull out the reusable bag and find what you need.
6. When it comes to food storage in the fridge, it's important to store the food properly. This is because fridge temperatures can vary from the top to bottom shelves, and also from the front to the back of the fridge.
These DIY ideas for your refrigerator are just some of the simple life hacks you will find on the Faith Tap site. On this site, you will find plenty of other ideas from inspiring DIY ideas and videos. You will find videos on everything from entertainment, fun stuff, animal rescue and more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Faith Tap
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.