She Was Tired of Getting Pet Hair in Her Laundry – What She Does in Genius
If you have pets, you know all too well the cleaning that goes along with your beloved animals. Especially when it comes to pet hair. Pet hair can get everywhere from the kitchen cabinets, the carpet, laundry and on and on. The first thing you need to do when it comes to dealing with pesky pet hair is to make peace with the pet hair, and by that, you need to accept that you are going to have a lot of vacuuming and cleaning to do. But with that said it doesn't mean that there aren't things you can do to make your life easier. You will want to take a look at these amazing house cleaning tips and tricks that have had over 2,500,000 views, so you know there are some good tips to learn. With these smart household cleaning tips, you can reduce the amount of labor you do and save yourself both time and money when it comes to cleaning. The following are just some of the pet house cleaning tips you will find on the video tutorial.
1. Use an electrostatic dust mop on hardwood floors. This handy cleaning tool works great even if you use it just for the first cleaning of the floor. You can use this cleaning tool on hardwood floors instead of a vacuum and works especially great if you need to clean up pet hair quickly for when you are having guests come over. This tool avoids pet hair flying around as the cloth catches the pet hair and keeps it in place. You can also save money by using a microfiber cloth in place of having to buy the replacement cloths, and they work just as good.
2. For carpets an inexpensive house cleaning tip using baking soda sprinkled over the carpet area before vacuuming. The baking soda loosens the pet hair in the carpet fibers while deodorizing at the same time. Another vacuuming tip for carpets is to vacuum with three passes of the vacuum. So you want to go forward, then back, and forward on an angle to get the space clean. This household cleaning tip will amaze you at how much extra hair you can get out of the carpet.
3. Household cleaning tips for floor and carpet edges that have a lot of pet hair build up you want to put on a rubber glove and wet it. With your index finger go along the edges, and you capture all of the pet hair that is difficult to get at.
4. Pet hair can also get on furniture, so you want to use house cleaning tips to get everything looking good again. One of the site's tips is to practice the cleaning technique of sandwiching that means vacuuming first, then cleaning and then vacuuming again to get the house spotless.
5. To get those nonupholstered surfaces such as wood clean an inexpensive way to do that is to use a microfiber cloth that has been dampened first.
You will want to take a look at all of these amazing household cleaning tips for pets. These pet house cleaning tips are just some of the excellent cleaning ideas you will find on the YouTube - Clean My Space channel. This is one of the best places to find all the house cleaning tips and tricks you will need to get your house spotless. The site offers up all sorts of household cleaning tips and ideas for cleaning everything from pet hair, the kitchen, carpets, appliances and so much more. With close to 600,00 subscribers it's one of the best video sources for cleaning ideas. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at YouTube - Clean My Space
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.