The 11 Coolest DIY Projects for your Home
Are you one of those people who gets a little big giddy inside when you see a super cool do-it-yourself project that is easy AND brilliant? Often times these projects are inexpensive and are a great way to use up odds and ends around the house rather than throw them away. Things like old clothes hangers, bits and pieces of drawers and so on. Sometimes these projects require making a few small purchases for a few dollars at a hardware store and having a drill on ready for some simple handy work. In the coming links you will find not just 11, but 41 of the coolest DIY projects including:
1. Using funky old door knobs for towel hangers.
2. Add hinges to a painting or photo frame to hide and access the thermostat
3. Use a paper towel holder to display your bracelets.
4. Using charming old drawers to make cool shelving systems.
5. Cutting up a holed laundry basket to make a polkadot pattern for painting.
6. Using wine racks for towel hangers
7. A shoe organizer is perfect for the pantry.
8. Drilling to coat hangers into the wall to hang your ironing board.
9. A cheap CD tower turned on its side makes for a great bathroom organizer.
10. Magazine racks are great for can storage.
11. Replace your tide bottle with a drink dispenser.
12. Store extra paint in a small mason jar for paint touch ups.
13. Use an extra shower curtain rod for extra storage.
14. Hide your spare key in a medicine bottle with a piece of a pinecone glued to the end. Then bury it.
15. Dry erase marker on glass makes for a great alternative to ugly white boards.
16. Use a shelf when storing narrow items in deep storage spaces. A phone book also works: now you can see everything.
17. Tie some fresh herbs like Eucalyptus your showerhead. It will make an amazing fragrance with the steam.
18. Place foam swimming toys behind doors to save the walls.
19. Plastic hangers make great storage for cords.
20. Hide your router with funky cut out books.
Learn MORE at Buzzfeed
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.