The Trick To Cleaning Stubborn Grease Off Kitchen Appliances
You can never have too many house cleaning tips and tricks especially when it comes to the best cleaning products for kitchen. The kitchen is the one spot in the kitchen that can get super dirty especially with regular use. One spot that can be tricky to clean is the spot above the stove from the microwave to the kitchen cabinets. You have to stay on top of these spots as they can accumulate a lot of grease that can be difficult to remove. You could easily spend a lot of time cleaning the kitchen if you don't stay on top of it. And often no matter what sort of products you use the grease doesn't come clean. That is why you will love this simple and inexpensive household cleaning tip for removing pesky grease in the kitchen, and it is as easy as using some baby oil. You will want to take a look at the tutorial on the site to see just how easy this best cleaning product for kitchen works. For the most part, this trick works without a lot of elbow grease which makes it even better. The following are just some of the other house cleaning tips and tricks that you can use baby oil around the house.
1. Baby oil is an inexpensive way to prevent soap scum in the bathroom. Use baby oil applied very lightly to the shower walls. This household cleaning tip will help to prevent any bathroom scum build-up and help cut down your cleaning time.
2. Use baby oil as a household cleaning tip to clean oil-based paint from your skin. To use start by washing your hands with some warm water and soap then saturates a cotton wool pad or a face towel with baby oil. Then rub the cotton wool pad or face towel over the area of skin where the oil paint is and reapply until all of the paint has been removed.
3. Baby oil can be used as a house cleaning tips and trick for cleaning chrome fittings. To keep chrome appliances shiny and fingerprint free apply some baby oil to a damp cloth and then give a thorough clean. Then finish this household cleaning tip with a clean cloth, and everything will look shiny clean.
4. Use baby oil as a dusting aid. This household cleaning tip will get rid of dust on wooden furniture by applying a small amount of baby oil to a cleaning cloth and wiping in circular motions. Then go over with a second cloth for a dust-free surface that shines.
5. Use baby oil to help remove chewing gum. For chewing gum stuck in your hair try saturating the gum with baby oil and then leave for a few minutes. This household cleaning tip can also be used for gum stuck on other surfaces around the house.
6. Use baby oil for noisy hinges. Instead of using WD40 try using some baby oil on a cloth to silence noisy hinges.
7. A household cleaning tip to shine your golf clubs is baby oil. Instead of spending a lot on expensive cleaning kits try using baby oil to polish chrome-plated steel golf clubs with just a few drops of some baby oil on a cloth and then polish.
This is just one of the household cleaning tips that you will find on the Hometalk site. You'll also find plenty of other house cleaning tips and tricks that will leave your house clean. Other ideas you will find on the site include the best cleaning products for kitchen, craft ideas, gardening tips, painting tips and so much more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Hometalk
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.