Top 10 Recipes with 3 Ingredients or Less
Cooking a favorite hobby of many people all over the world. It is fun to cook and bake new and exciting things, but some of the dishes you want to try are complicated and require a large variety of ingredients. For this reason, it is not surprising to see shopping carts in the shopping markets filled to the top! Many of those ingredients are used one time for that one special recipe you are trying out. If you are not using up everything you are purchasing in the food department, this leads wasting your money. As long as you have the 'basics' in your pantry you can prepare many different dishes.
Here is a list of 10 recipes that only use three ingredients.
1. Mouth Watering Fruit Cake - For this item you will need only self-raising flour, fruit juice, and mixed fruits.
2. Pineapple Cake - This kind of cake is very easy to make. You will need a can of crushed pineapple, sugar, and self-raising flour.
3. Mango, Avocado, and Bacon Salad - The ingredients needed are of bacon (cooked and must be crispy), avocados, and mangoes.
4. Potato Bake - The ingredients for this dish which will be devoured is a packet of French Onion Soup mix, cream, and potatoes.
5. Sweet and Spicy Chicken - This delicious chicken recipe calls for chili powder, orange marmalade, and chicken legs.
6. Baked Fish -This simple fish dish is made with a lemon, butter, and fresh white fish fillets.
7. Moroccan Salmon - If you want to taste this delicious recipe, you must see to it that you have Moroccan seasoning, Macadamia nut oil spray, and Salmon steaks.
These are just 7 of the 10 dishes using only 3 ingredients. The rest of the list and the details on how to make each item can be found on the 'Listverse' website below. Now it is time for you to enjoy!
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Listverse
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.