Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, and what makes a coffee great in taste is with the creamer that's in it. So I say coffee is nothing without a coffee creamer. Now, I will walk you through on how we can make our own coffee creamer, to where you can do it with a few easy steps and In order for us to save a few dollars,
What we'll need:
*14-oz can of sweetened condensed milk (no need to buy those expensive high quality condensed milk. the cheap one will do since we're up to saving money)
*18-oz of milk
*1-tbsp vanilla extract (the cheapest syrup will do)
*2-tbsp of Torani Caramel syrup
What to do:
1. Pour the milk into your old coffee creamer bottle or you can use any available container/bottle you have at home if you don't have any old coffee creamer bottle. No need to buy a new one.
2. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk. It will naturally rest at the bottom until we mix it later, so don't worry.
3. Add the vanilla and caramel syrup. You may also use any flavored syrup you'd like, or add them altogether.
4. Stir or shake the container so that all the ingredients mix. Make sure you cover the container first if you chose to shake it, so we can avoid spilling some of the creamer. You know, every drop counts.
5. Lastly, have a taste of what we've made. If it's necessary, you can make adjustments depending on your taste until you're satisfied with it.
With this, we also saved not just a few dollars but also a lot our time from just doing this by yourself by literally pouring and stirring/shaking up all the ingredients. I think the taste is great and it's exactly as what I preferred it to taste like and I can make customization for a creamier flavor whenever I like. And that's how you make your own coffee creamer.
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Frugality Gal
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.