She Sprays Vodka All Around the Edges of Her House... Brilliant! I Had to Try It
You might be curious to find out why using vodka as a natural cleaning solution works wonders at getting rid of mildew and mold. This is just one of the natural cleaning solutions you will find on this list of 14 brilliant bathroom cleaners you can make yourself. These natural cleaning solutions do away with store bought cleaners that might contain harmful and dangerous ingredients that are bad for both you and the environment. You are sure to love these inexpensive and natural cleaners that use some of the ingredients you already have around the house. The following are just a few of the natural cleaning solutions you will find on the list.
1. You can get rid of mildew and mold with vodka. The high alcohol content in vodka not only kills mold and mildew, but it’s also great for shining bathroom fixtures.
2. A natural cleaning solution that won't cost you allot of money is a pumice stone. You can find these at your local health store or hardware store; you can also order them online. The stone works wonders at removing those pesky hard water stains around the bathroom sinks and toilet.
3. This simple idea for homemade toilet fizz bombs will leave the bathroom smelling great. All it takes is a mini muffin pan with some citric acid, baking soda, distilled white vinegar, and some lemon extract to make this natural cleaner.
4. This natural homemade cleaning product uses half a grapefruit and salt for a natural cleaner you will love. This natural cleaning solution has to be one of the simplest of ideas, and all it takes is a cut grapefruit that has been dipped in some salt. Once you have the grapefruit dipped in salt you can then use to scrub away all that dirt and grime in the bathtub. It will leave your house with a sparkling tub that smells fresh and clean. There's nothing quite like the smell of a fresh citrus. The smell is fresh and sweet and will leave your bathroom smelling citrusy and clean. And the good news is that grapefruit is safe to use around you and your family and for the environment.
5. This natural cleaning solution uses black tea to clean the mirrors and windows in your house. For this natural cleaning solution, you want to steep the tea about a three to one ratio. Use one cup of water to about three tea bags. Then using a clean, lint-free cloth dip into the brewed tea and wipe down your bathroom mirrors. The tannic acid found in the black tea is what works to cut through any grime.
6. Another natural cleaning solution on the list is using a mixture of baking soda, dish soap, and hydrogen peroxide to whiten grout and to help clean tiles. This simple natural cleaner will save you money and can be used for a variety of areas around the house.
7. This house cleaning tip for cleaning your showerhead is easy to do. Simply attach a gallon-sized Ziploc bag that is filled with white vinegar to it. Then use a rubber band to secure the bag to the shower head, and let sit in the vinegar for a few hours. The white vinegar works wonders at descaling and removing buildup.
This idea for spraying vodka are just one of the ideas you will find on The Krazy Coupon Lady site. On the site, you will find all sorts of home cleaning recipes and ideas. You will also find coupons, house cleaning tips and tricks, the best green cleaning products, deals and a variety of tips and so much more on the site. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at The Krazy Coupon Lady
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.